Welcome

I've moved to phase two of my blogging experience - sharing my heart expressions. Poetry, musings, thoughts, creations - whatever form it happens to take on any given day.


I don't claim to be Walt Whitman or Lord Byron, but I do promise to be 100% authentic. I hope that you will find something that resonates within your own heart, stirring you to make your own expressions.


Thanks for stopping by.


Love & peace,

Dawn































































Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Touch the earth
                                   Feel it
        Become lost in it
                     Connect with it
                                   To it
Forget yourself
                       In forgetting, remember
       Truth
                       Who you are
                       Why you are here
                       What it is all about
      Laughter
           Love
                Growth
                        Joy 
Become
          Who
                   You
                            Are        

No comments:

Post a Comment