Welcome

I've moved to phase two of my blogging experience - sharing my heart expressions. Poetry, musings, thoughts, creations - whatever form it happens to take on any given day.


I don't claim to be Walt Whitman or Lord Byron, but I do promise to be 100% authentic. I hope that you will find something that resonates within your own heart, stirring you to make your own expressions.


Thanks for stopping by.


Love & peace,

Dawn































































Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Sixth Sense

I hear you: I lose focus; my mind drifts.
I see you: my heart pounds; my palms sweat.
I smell you: my body trembles; desire pulses through my veins.
I touch you: my legs quiver; I begin to melt.
I taste you: I am overcome with desire; I long for you to take me.
You consume me. I explode in ecstasy.  I am complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment