Welcome

I've moved to phase two of my blogging experience - sharing my heart expressions. Poetry, musings, thoughts, creations - whatever form it happens to take on any given day.


I don't claim to be Walt Whitman or Lord Byron, but I do promise to be 100% authentic. I hope that you will find something that resonates within your own heart, stirring you to make your own expressions.


Thanks for stopping by.


Love & peace,

Dawn































































Monday, October 22, 2012

Today

Today, I am a shell of myself - empty, used up. Nothing to give.  All that I had, taken. Or given up thoughtlessly, without regard for my soul.

Yesterday, I was lighter. A butterfly, taking her erratic flight on a gentle breeze. Not caring where it took her.

Tomorrow?  Who can say? It is a mystery for now. Maybe magical and wondrous. Perhaps ordinary and unexceptional. No doubt, it will be whatever I choose for it to be.

May I choose magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment