Welcome

I've moved to phase two of my blogging experience - sharing my heart expressions. Poetry, musings, thoughts, creations - whatever form it happens to take on any given day.


I don't claim to be Walt Whitman or Lord Byron, but I do promise to be 100% authentic. I hope that you will find something that resonates within your own heart, stirring you to make your own expressions.


Thanks for stopping by.


Love & peace,

Dawn































































Monday, November 5, 2012

Accession

There is no explanation for some things that happen.  No understanding the why or why not.
Yet there are often treasures hidden within these otherwise painful moments.
   The unexpected gift of love and acceptance from another.
   The discovery of inner strength you didn't know you possessed.
   The realization that, though you are bent, you have not been broken.
Though the wound may be fresh and the pain deep, accept it and move forward.
Trust.  Believe.  Stand strong.  Press on.
There is beauty in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment